Once your prelit Christmas trees are set up in your home, then it is time to fill up the spare under the tree. Yes, you have a beautiful tree skirt around your prelit Christmas trees, but what is a beautiful tree without gorgeously wrapped presents under it?! Do you have any idea of what you will get your family this year to put under your prelit Christmas trees? If not, then you may want to consider these ten gift ideas that are sure to be loved by every member of your family!
- Personalized mugs for the entire family! These are great as you can find you can put stick figure people on these and their names, so there will be no more arguing about someone having a favorite mug and another person using it!
- Custom Family Illustrations are a great gift idea for the grandparents. All these require is sending over a family photo that can include your pets, and they will be put into a drawing…and you can even have the names personalized under each person.
- Electric popcorn makers are going to be huge for those who spend a lot of time watching the latest releases on television. Imagine having freshly popped popcorn and not using your microwave?
- A portable corn hole set is a great gift for the entire family as there could be several hours spent enjoying this, and then you can just load it up to take to the extended families barbecue.
- Opt to get someone in the family a personalized family tree dating back as far as you can go. This is a great gift for someone that is interested in the family heritage.
- Portable fire bowls are becoming all the rage for those who love to spend a lot of time outdoors. You will find that they are meant to be safe to use even in conditions in which fires are a bit touchy!
- You cannot go wrong with getting someone in the family their own Fire TV stick, or getting someone one of these so they can see just how great it is to have everything to watch at your fingertips.
- Karaoke machines are cheaper now than they have been in several years. And what better family activity than everyone singing their favorite song!
- A box of the month subscription can be great for those who may be hard to buy for. There are those that are made for foods, books, etc., Find the theme that the person would love and go with that!
- Get creative and make something that the person would love. Whether this is a special cookie that they never get except during the Christmas season or whatnot…they are sure to love it.
Overall, think hard about what you are going to get those in your family, have fun wrapping it, and let the energy fly when they see these wrapped under the prelit Christmas trees this year!