Artificial Christmas trees are a highly popular type of Christmas tree that many people purchase. They find that they are easy to set up and keep from year to year. Thus, it is something that most people are interested in having in their homes. However, how much do you know about artificial Christmas trees? We have a ton of facts about these trees so that you can know even more!
Tips and Tricks for a Stunning Holiday Display!
1. The use of artificial Christmas trees has increased in recent years. It is estimated that around 81% of homes throughout the world are using artificial trees.
2. The first artificial tree was made in 1930 by a toilet bowl manufacturer.
3. Most artificial trees are made from PVC plastic, making them durable for many years to come.
4. The average tree is used for 6 to 9 years. However, there are those who get over 12 years from their artificial tree.
5. An artificial Christmas tree is known to be fire-retardant, but not fire-resistant.
6. Artificial Christmas trees are the cleaner option. Did you know, there are about 30,000 bugs and insects that can be found in real trees!
Artificial Christmas trees are a great option for any home or business to have during the holidays. You are going to find that there is a rich history associated with artificial trees, and with the proper care of these products, they will end up lasting for years to come.
Is this type of tree something that you want to consider for your home or office? You can’t go wrong with this option. While they are not as old as the use of real trees, you are going to find that they are a durable option for your Christmas holiday that will bring years of enjoyment.